Buildings and Grounds
Park County Courthouse
1002 Sheridan Ave. Cody Wyoming 82414
Toll Free: 1 (800) 786-2844 ext 1831
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
To provide all staff of Park County and its visitors a physical environment that is safe, clean and attractive.
- Assumes responsibility for the comprehensive overall planning and scheduling of maintenance and repair requirements of all the County buildings.
- Ensures that standards consistent with all applicable laws are maintained at a minimum.
- Organizes and implements a program of preventive maintenance.
- Establishes appropriate maintenance, grounds keeping, security, and custodial requirements for each county building and installation.
- Conducts periodic inspection of all county courthouse facilities to insure fire safety.
- Keeps informed of the latest trends, developments, and products in the areas of maintenance, repair, upkeep and encourages innovation and experimentation as appropriate.
- Supervises and approves payment of all outside contractors performing non-engineered work for the county.
- Performs other duties as directed by the County Commissioner